- National Tie Month 12/2020
- Resident Christmas Parties
- Christmas Events 2020 Part 2
- Christmas Events 2020 Part 1
- Thanksgiving 2020
- Veteran’s Day 2020
- November Events 2020
- Social Distanced Halloween Parties 2020
- Halloween Bingo 2020
- Super Hero Bingo 2020
- Pumpkin Day & Candy Corn Bingo 2020
- September Events 2020
- National Honey Month 2020
- Elvis Week Events 2020
- August Special Events 2020
- August – Happiness Happens Month!
- National Mutt Day Bingo 2020
- Hawaii Day 2020
- NATIONAL MOON DAY 2020
- National Zoo Keeper’s Week 2020
- 2010 Events
- 2011 Events
- 2012 Events
- 2013 Events
- 2014 Events
- 2015 Events
- 2016 Events
- 2017 Events
- 2018 Events
- 2019 Events
- 2020 Events
- Arts & Crafts
- Community Events
- COVID-19 Activities
- Monthly "Theme" Events
- National Nursing Home Week 2010
- National Nursing Home Week 2011
- National Nursing Home Week 2012
- National Nursing Home Week 2014
- National Nursing Home Week 2015
- National Nursing Home Week 2016
- National Nursing Home Week 2017
- National Nursing Home Week 2018
- National Nursing Home Week 2019
- National Nursing Home Week 2020
- Pet Therapy
Category Archives: 2017 Events
Our annual “Children’s Hallway Trick or Treat” was held on Saturday, October 28th. During this annual community event, children of our staff and the family members of our residents visit to “trick or treat” in the halls and at our … Continue reading
Our annual Halloween costume party is always the yearly favorite and this year it was extra special with the addition of our dancing dinosaur accompanied by the music provided by DM Karaoke!
The Activities Department celebrated the beginning of fall by throwing a “Pumpkin Bash” for the themed event in September. Our residents enjoyed refreshments and live bluegrass music provided by musician Neil Yockey.
Our annual summer Luau was held on Tuesday, August 22nd. DM Karaoke singers – Tony Baxton and Corey Mockobee – provided our residents with entertainment for this event!
The Activity Department themed event held during the month of July was the “Ice Cream Parlor Party.” Activity staff members made their own “Ice Cream Girls” costumes and karaoke singers Corey Mockabee and Tony Baxton provided our residents with lively … Continue reading
The Activity Department themed event held during the month of June was the “Rainbow and Sunshine Party.” Each Activities staff member dressed as a color of the rainbow – red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. Karaoke singers Corey … Continue reading
“National Nursing Home Week” is a week long event established by the American Health Care Association. Held in May, it celebrates the positive and caring relationship between residents and staff in the health care industry and recognizes the differences made … Continue reading
The annual “Children’s Hallway Egg Hunt” was held Saturday, April 15th at 10:00 a.m. Children of our staff and relatives of our residents visited to hunt for eggs down the hallways of Newburgh Healthcare.
Newburgh Healthcare’s annual “Mardi Gras Party” was held on February 28, 2017. Performers Corey Mockabee and Tony Baxton from DM Karaoke provided us with lively music for the event.
On January 30th, 2017, Newburgh Healthcare’s Activity staff hosted a Casino Royale party. Residents participated in games such as Blackjack, Slots, Roulette and High Rollers.